I have thought on language through the rich results of the linguistic Circle of Pragueand its important member Sergej Karcevskij. But now my recent thinking has inclined towards algebraic or arithmetic geometrical method and description.
Probably it is the time of half farewell to those milestones which led me to the standing place here with rather sufficient results in my ability. Great thanks to all that always encouraged me for hard and vague target on language especially meaning and its surroundings. And also to CHINO Eiichi with love and respect who taught me all the bases of language study.
For recent results see the following papers group named AGL Arithmetic Geometry Language and related essays.
AGL Arithmetic Geometry Language
- Dimension of Language (AGL 1)
- Synthesis of Meaning and Transition of Dimension (AGL 2)
- Birth of Word, Synthesis of Meaning and Dimension of New Word (AGL 3)
- Dimension Conjecture at Synthesis of Meaning (AGL 4)
- Parts and Whole
- Edward Sapir’s Language, 1921
- Macro Time and Micro Time
- Meaning Minimum
- Disposition of Language
23 October 2013
24 September 2014, references added
Sekinan Research Field of Language