True-false problem of the Crete
1. Natural language has true-false problem.
2. By a liar of the Crete, whose saying turns true to false and false to true. The turn continues eternally.
3. This situation resembles the Möbius’ strip surface, where the walker on the surface goes from right side to reverse side and the reverse to the right again.
4. The surface of Möbius’ strip is non-oriented.
5. If natural language have Möbius’ strip surface structure, Crete’s true-false problem does not exist from the first.
1. Natural language has mathematical structure.
2. Natural language satisfies Möbius’ strip-like non-orientation.
1. True and False / Hierarchy of Language / July 25 – July 27, 2006 /Sekinan Research Field of Language
2. On Structure / Symplectic Language Theory / March 12, 2009 / sekinanlogos
3. Structure of Word / Time of WANG Guowei / September 11, 2011 / sekinanmetria
4. Symmetry of Language / Time of WANG Guowei / September 15, 2011, sekinanmetria
This paper also appears at this blogger’s following page.
Symmetry of Language / 25 June 2013
5. Generation Function / Symplectic Language Theory / March 17, 2009 / sekinanlogos